The Dark to Light Program
Dark to Light is a 16-week journey that guides you to:
Why We Created This Program
We made Dark to Light because we know it's time to stop hiding. Now is the time for us to gather and to help each other bring our individual and collective purposes to life.
The Dark to Light Program is designed to help you shift from…
- Scarcity -> Abundance mindset
- Overthinking -> Trusting your intuition
- Your comfort zone -> Your edge where the magic happens
- Feeling obligated (‘I have to’) -> Feeling inspired (‘I get to’)
- Fear of what could go wrong -> Excited by what could go right
- Confusion in the head -> Clarity in the heart
- Stress and resistance -> Alignment with the Universal Laws
- Being on the ‘treadmill’ -> Effortlessly manifesting your dreams
- Baby steps -> Quantum leaps forward on your life path
- Living in the dark -> Living in the light
A Personal Development Program Unlike Any Other...
A 16-Week Group Coaching Experience With Support At Every Level:
Free Bonus For Registering
When you register in the Dark to Light program, you will receive a free copy of Dr. Divi's "Energy 101" Video Course. This 4-hour course teaches you how the invisible field of energy works in our lives, and how to use it to your advantage rather than your detriment. This will set you up for success in the Dark to Light program.
Guest Speaker: Connor Beaton
Connor is the founder of ManTalks: a world-reknowned platform that helps men expand and deepen their sense of self-leadership. He has been working for nearly a decade as a NY-based coach, teacher, and speaker to help men (and women) from all over the world walk through their darkness and grow in the realms of mental clarity, relational communication, actualizing their potential and sexual intimacy.
Connor combines a no-BS attitude with compassionate understanding of our own human limitations.
He has coached thousands of men (and women) through private coaching, group work, workshops, retreats and masterminds. He has shared the stage with other world-class speakers like Gary Vaynerchuk, Lewis Howes, Danielle LaPorte, and many more.
About Your Coaches
Dr. Divi Chandna
Questions? Schedule An Intro Call
What Does It Mean To Be A Black Sheep?
Doing the Work, Expanding, and Celebrating Together...
Black Sheep Testimonials
The Dark to Light Guarantees
Let’s be clear: overcoming our shadows can be hard work. It requires us to come face-to-face with the subconscious patterns that can wreak havoc on our lives.